Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15

Jakarta ,Bandung 2

first of all ,i just wanna say i'm really really sorry coz i didn't update my blog for a long time .
sorry again ,i'm super busy lately .seriously :)
so here we go ,i'll continue my previous post ,
**fyi ,sume post jd draft jew .
okey fine ,i'll make a short post then .
so here i'll start with my second day at Jakarta .


makan masakan padang ,*for the first time .
then shopping again and again .


done with my second day .hahah
WHAT A SHORT POST !


*when arrived at Imperium Hotel and the best pic of mine on the second day i guess .
hahaha .
so yeah next is about my third day at Bandung .
went to Tangkuban Perahu is the best moment of the day .
sejuk and strawberry yg jual dekat situ sedap and murah .i was like "this is the sweetest strawberry that i ever eat "


when i was there :) *gemokkkkkkk !


cool isn't ?

uncle Maliki ,kak zura and kak noorin ,they are awesome !!!

Pasar Baru *if im not mistaken .
so yeah here done with my second and my third day post .
so i'll continue my last post for my vacation soon .
beyond excited of that .
ok bye .