Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18

Jakarta ,Bandung 3

so finally .this is the last post for me to tell all of you about my vacation !can't wait to end up this post .
so for the last day of my vacation ,i went to Kartika Sari .
you may see a lot of cakes there .totally like you are in heaven !

what a happy family !

with uncle Maliki .i swear he's the funniest people that i ever met !

i was like insane people when i saw all the cakes inside .
then i asked my mom to buy some cake for me ,then she bought me like 5 to 6 cakes with different flavors .omg !!!
so then ,,hellooooooo homieeee !!
flight is about 9 p.m M'sia and everything was good !!
my next dream vacation in Indonesia is Bali !
i really wanted to go there lol .
idk why ,but i think Bali is one of the most romantic place .
*MR.Ammar dah pegy kan ?







done !
btw ,kak noorin and kak zura ,i miss you guys !!
omg !i don't believe that i can end up my post here .
its too short i guess .but nevermind .
huh !Alhamdulillah .finally done tell you guys how my vacation was .
so guys how about your vacation ??
tell me about your latest vacation ..

*so ok ,i'll talk to you guys later .bye
*my honeymoon dream place :Venice ,Italy ;)

end .