Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9

Jakarta ,Bandung

during my holiday ,i went to Jakarta and Bandung ,Indonesia .
*why my words are soooooo like 5 years old kid ha ?
damn it !
whatever !so my first day at Jakarta was so good when i got a very special tour guard name Boddy but he asked us to call him Pak Boddy .*such a weird name .
fyi ,he still single and he said he looking for someone who can take care of him and most important is he want like muslimah girl .
omg !!



so the first place that i've visited errrr damn i can't remember name of that place .
nahh whatever .
MONAS ,yeahh now i remember what name of that place is .MONAS !!hahah
next we went to Restoran Tekko which is one of restorant that i love the most .
makanan kat situ mmg superb !


*tgk ikan dia ,macam piranha kan kan ???takut nak makan .
well i swear this is the best food err i mean fish that i ever ate !
hahaha .
next ,check in !!!
at SANNO HOTEL ,JAKARTA .

*errr guys i'm sorry i think i should stop here coz i lost my idea what to write .
so i think most probably i'll continue my writting tomorrow or maybe when i got free time and on my post i'll write as part 2 which means i'll write about my 2nd day ,3rd day and last day or maybe i'll post for part 3 .who knows ..

p/s:if you guys really can't wait for my next post ,fyi i've upload all my pictures in album name 'vacation' on fb.*yeah i've reactive my facebook account .so hope u like it and do comment k .
thank you !