Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18

my birthday on 2012 sucks !

my birthday today which is on 18th April is so damn sucks !
i'm turning 18 on 18th April . how cool . but ....
i don't even feels that today is my birthday .
i know i supposed to be happy on my birthday , but i don't ..
there's some people that don't even wish me . well i don't really mind about it .
but ... huh ! i don't know ..
guess what , i got free call today from Maxis .
how sweet , but i think Maxis just wasting their money by giving that free call .
i don't even use that free call .
i have no idea who to call .i have no one to talk or chat with ..so why should i
btw thank you so much Maxis :)
to those who wish me today , thank you so much !!!
i'd really appreciate it !!
i swear i'd still remember about my 17th birthday party last year ..
it was so amazing and it was the special and the best birthday party ever in entire of my life !
but this year ? shit ,i absolutely hate this year !
enough !
i don't wanna talk about this anymore !
there's no point to talk about this !
i have no idea what to write yet i feel like so damn stress today !
should end my post til here !
see ya in my next post , InsyaAllah ..

-END