Search This Blog

Friday, March 23

SPM Result came out !!

omg omg omg !! i'm soo nervous talking about this ..
over all i love my result and its totally unexpected !
and i'm happy with it :)
i went to my school with my mom :)
honestly ,i cried before and after i got my result ..
like seriously thats kinda embarassing ..
i have no idea why i'm crying while take the result ..
but it was unexpected moment , i can't do anything ..
i wish i could share my result and my happy moment with someone special , but no one in my heart ...
i pushed myself to let everything go ..
but i'm happy with my new life , working at my fav place ..
new friends , new experience ..
if i get an offer to study in the University , absolutely i will grab the opportunity !!
i want to survive and move on and learn how to be an independent daughter and definitely i want to make sure that my parents must be proud of their daughter !!

-end-